1.5 lbs. ground turkey or chicken
2 cups chopped fresh spinach
1/2 large onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
Zucchini, sliced in strips
Tomato Marinara Sauce
1. Slice zucchini with peeler; set strips aside
2. In a medium wok combine: ground meat, chopped fresh spinach, ½ large onion, 2 cloves of garlic, and seasoning; sauté until meat is cooked all the way through
3. Assemble the ravioli using 4 zucchini strips and 2 tbsp. of meat mixture.
4. Wrap them up and put face down in baking dish.
5. Top with marinara sauce and bake in oven