Oven Temperature: – 180° for base and 200° for complete dish
2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
olive oil spray
1 tsp olive oil
1/2 onion, sliced
1 small bag of baby spinach
1/2 cup milk (any)
1/2 tsp good salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
5 large eggs
1/4 tsp black pepper
400g feta cheese
1. Coat your dish with cooking spray.
2. Layer dish with sweet potato slices and spray again with cooking spray.
3. Bake in an oven at 180 C for 20 mins.
4. In a frying pan with olive or coconut oil, saute the onion until lightly browned and add the bag of spinach until wilted.
5. In a separate bowl add the milk, salt, cayenne pepper, eggs and black pepper. Give them a light whisk.
6. Remove the sweet potato from oven and using as a base, add the onion and spinach, then pour the egg mixture over the top.
7. Crumble feta over the top and bake for 35 mins at 200 C for 35 minutes